He's in the walls... SCP-106 "The Old Man" Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nishomi

Aug 18, 2024
What character(s) do you play?: Gluttony, Evada, John Cromulus

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971): 392792717

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992): Nishomi

What is your current playtime on the server?: 3 days 12 Hrs 34 mins

Do you have any warnings or bans?: No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?: No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?: SCP-106 “The Old Man”

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
An anomaly who appears to look like they are burnt. They have what seems to be a black appearance with no real Identifiable features other than having white eyes. It also appears to leave a trail everywhere it goes and seems to teleport to get around more quickly and to also set up ambushes for unsuspecting people. It also tries to put people into its pocket dimension. It also seems to take joy in causing distress or fear in others. It laughs in a deep tone as it causes those around it to suffer and fear for their own life. It enjoys seeing other creatures in vulnerable and pain induced positions.

What object class is this SCP?: Keter

How is the SCP maintained?:
The breach is inevitable, it can’t be maintained.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
This SCP eventually breaches within 20 minutes of flagging on or 40 minutes after put back in its CC. It does not have to follow anyone for the first 5 minutes of breaching from containment but after those first 5 are up, it must go after anyone nearby and/or is attacking it if any of them are of equal distance.

How does this SCP be recontained?
This SCP needs to be recontained using the femur breaker located within the room of SCP-106’s CC, and with one D-class. The person operating this machine must RP Advert any and all actions they are doing while setting up for the femur breaker’s activation and must advert that it is being activated as well.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
This SCP cannot be terminated.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
No, Yes, No, No

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a /roll that gives a number between 1-100
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is an action your character takes that people nearby can see.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is failing to roleplay properly as your character. 682 doesn’t go after the nearest person and instead just runs around in hopes of not dying.So they can eventually get their next kill.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is putting a character in a position where they have to play out every demand someone wants you to do. A Gensec with a gun is pointing the gun at a D-class and the D-class has to submit to every demand the Gensec wants from them.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: I will do my best with what I am allowed to do and try to roleplay with the limitations given to me as a SCP-106 player.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: I will do my best to not ruin other people’s experience as a SCP-106 player and try to make it as enjoyable as possible for everyone involved.

Last edited:

On Hold
You Do Not Meet The 100 Word Requirement

You Have 48 Hours To Fix!

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.