What character(s) do you play?

Medical RN Tucker Kennedy

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:86336824

What is your timezone?

CDT

Are you 14 years of age or older

Yes

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

5 days and 28 minutes :)

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

I joined this server looking for RP and found such a healthy dose of it it's unbelievable, Before playing I played on another SCP server and made my way to the equivalent of EC Co-lead, the problem was that not many people wanted to properly roleplay unless it was research so a lot of my events were forced to have some form of mass combat even when lore-wise it wouldn't call for it. But coming to this server and having to participate in role-play almost every day as a medic in the field and out and seeing other combat divisions (whiten reason) Peaceful talk and sometimes even negotiating with anomalies it's a wonderful sight to behold. I'd say with my prior experience I've learned a lot about the SCP lore and world and would love to bring some of my knowledge on to help make a better role-play environment. I would also want to do a mix of living intractable anomalous objects and less living things such as SCP-978 the Desire camera or bring custom-made anomalies maybe manufactured goods from Anderson robotics or even dive into GOI like AWCY (of course with story-writer approval). Just anomalies and events that allow both passive RP and at times combative RP that allows everyone from FO to CI and even TIU to have something interesting happen.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

Prior Experience in a similar role
My Decent Knowledge of SCP lore
Good at building in garrys mod (I can possibly provide some files but my pc blew up last year and I lost alot of data)
Drive to make good RP

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?
8-9

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

To provide RP and combative RP events for players in, out, and off site.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

I have a few I would have to run through the writers like This but a smaller more one off event is like This

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
Yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?

yes

Do you have TS3?

yes

Do you have a Discord account?

gylew

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

Yes, though at times I may have work depending on my schedueling

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?

Yes

Good evening! We are happy to inform you your application have been accepted please contact myself on discord via Lune_light or a SEC or the LEC via ratba_tard on discord to get set up. On behalf of the Event team welcome to the SCPRP EC Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.