Greed

Status
Not open for further replies.

saturn567

Jun 3, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
'Eclipse' (d-class), PFC Max Capbell
What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:616188997
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
the_astolfo_lover69
What is your current playtime on the server?
Your total time is 1w 5d 1h 6m.
Do you have any warnings or bans?
none
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
i have never been blacklisted nor removed

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-8974-A “Greed” is a Dragon that’s greedier than most companies in the US, as of this Greed would probably make a crypto scam or a pyramid scheme or some other thing for money. Greed is most likely based on the sin of greed. Greed will get angry after an hour with no money and start robbing people (CI) or in foundation will try to get anything of value like money, gold, shiny stuff, and if i get whitelisted rubber ducky’s because rubber ducky’s!!! CI have to pay the equivalent of Elon Musk 5k-15k or something valuable. Thank you for listening to me yapping about Greed!

What object class is this SCP?:
Keter
How is the SCP maintained?:

Given something of value or a walk

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:

if not getting a walk or valuble after some time then they will breach and search for valubles, and enchanting people to get gold.

How does this SCP be recontained?

promised gold, having +10 valuble items,

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
yeah, by shooting it enough or drowning

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)

False, True, False, False.

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
a roll is when you're doing a action that requires a skill like Srugery's, which you ahve to roll a 40+ for a success.
What is a /me? Give an example:
/me is doing something in RP that is for just people around ya and /rp is for the whole server to see your action but only the people nearby that can see you can really see ya doing it in RP
What is FailRP? Give an example:
when somebody is running away, cuffed and stuck but someone is letting them out, refusing to crouch jump while being stuck on a railing to get down, etc
What is FearRP? Give an example:
when you fear for your life like someone pointing a gun at you and you dont have your gun out
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
yes i do, as mostly greed is just mainly a RP SCP
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
yes, i promise

Last edited:
PENDING
Please fix some of the errors within your application, you have 48 hours to do so. If you have any questions feel free to DM me.

-ACCEPTED-
Please request your whitelist in game by making a ticket and a staff member will help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.