Gooblin SCP-082 Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Gooblin

Aug 4, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
-MA Maxine Bergsten

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
-STEAM_0:1:77042730

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
-officialgooblin

-Official Gooblin

What is your current playtime on the server?
-12 Hours and 43 Minutes at the time of the application.

Do you have any warnings or bans?
-Negative

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
-Negative

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:
SCP 082 "The Cannibal"

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-082 Is a contradiction between a self-composed gentleman and monstrous lunatic. It is an entity which possesses a very high opinion of itself and how he comports his manners towards others. Though in that same breath eating and devouring that person without hesitation nor recognition of what they did wrong besides from demonstrating some uncivil or unmannerly behavior. The French accent and insistence upon that cultural background would add to the hilarity of 082, that is if he wasn't a goliath killing machine. This to me makes 082 an interesting and engaging character to roleplay as.

What object class is this SCP?:
Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:
The SCP is appeased through human interaction and strolling through "His Kingdom". This in reality is the SCP Foundation, of which he is prisoner of. He may take on a persona or character while on his stroll which must be respected. Failure to respect his name or identity at a time will result in being consumed. If he is denied his stroll he will become angry in which he will need to be calmed down by either having a "Dinner Guest"(Class D) over or by being promised a stroll soon. If the stroll does not fall within a 5 to 15 minute time window he will become enraged and breach once again.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
SCP-082 Must crouch through doorways due to his large size. If taking up the mantle of a character of his choosing, it must be honored or else risk the individaul offending him be eaten (after an initial correction, of course).

How does this SCP be recontained?
082 can be lured back to his cell if a Dinner Guest is delivered to it. He may also be promised a 2-8 minute stroll within a 5 to 15 minute window. If this is not honored, 082 will again breach containment.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
N/A

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
Does it fear for its life? - FALSE

Can it open doors? - TRUE - With contingencies

Can it breach other SCPs? - FALSE

Can it enter D-Block? - FALSE

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a randomized number meant to determine the success of an RP action or beat an opponent in an RP confrontation. It is activated by typing /roll

An example goes as follows for a medical action:

*Billy attempts to staunch the bleeding of a wound by stuffing it full of gauze.*

*/roll - 60*

The action succeeds and Billy slows the blood loss of his patient.
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is a general roleplay action. It can be broad and invites creativity in it's employment.

/me SCP dons a general's uniform and prepares his persona.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Failrp is a general break of roleplay, metagaming, or failure to speak in character.

FailRP can relate to SCP-082 by failing to maintain the known demeanor of SCP-082. Unless he is playing a specific character, he tend to be very formal and aristocratic in his approach to dealing with others. Saying something along the lines of "Sup bro" may be considered fail RP for such a known persona like with 082.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is triggered when a number of individuals are holding a gun upon you in an instance where you are allowed to be ambushed.

3 Chaos Insurgents holding up their guns to a trespassing civilian will be able to cow the civilian into prevent them from raising a weapon, fleeing, or otherwise calling for help.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]

YES

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]

YES

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.