What character(s) do you play?

Goliath

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:95781099

What is your timezone?

EST

Are you 14 years of age or older

I am - Older by 7 years.

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

Roughly 4 weeks and 4 days based on server clocked time, much longer counting normally.

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
When it comes to events, I have wanted to create storyline-like events for a while, and this is not to be confused with storyboard-related events. More so, a story that is experienced over multiple events that allow for the players to play the game in a DnD style way. Actions have consequences, though actions can also be boons as well if the players go out of their way and find something which can help them in a future event. Now, having explained that I wanted to have other players experience these types of events and work toward a larger goal while competing against the other side or working with the other side meaning; CI, Foundation, and TIU have equal chances to surpass and find things in their corresponding event which may push them forward though, both sides will be working toward an end goal of a storyline which one can effect another faction in some way during these events. I have seen how event coordinators have conducted events and I have enjoyed a lot of the ones I have been a part of as a player, so I want to go through the same steps and host events which can inspire others to do events the same way the current team of Event Coordinators have.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

As I will explain later, I have little skills in using Gmod tools, though I am absolutely willing to take the time and learn as well as learn any skills that may come with being an EC I am not yet proficient in. When it comes to ideas as well as helping others with their events, I would like to believe I excel in those parts. I always like to come up with ideas whilst at work and I would be more than happy to help fellow ECs with their events when they request it and make sure the role they want filled is properly played.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

The EC Team mainly coordinate with one another to host Events which range from single time one offs to full blown storyline like events which are separate from the main storyboard events. They can assist in helping fill characters in some storyboard events under certain circumstances though they help drive RP through different means and helps create that flow which the community can look forward to. They are active members within the community who can also get them involved with these Events as characters and or play as crucial parts in some events to give them memorable moments which keep the desire to come back and play.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

I do have one storyline event which I would like to host, of course most of my events currently are skeletons and they will need time for me to come up with a proper document of the storyline.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?

I am aware that if the SEC's or LEC's decide to deny the idea retroactively, their word is final and the event will not be conducted.

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?

I am aware that abuse of the trust put into me by misusing commands will result in harsh punishment.

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?

I am aware misusing or going against the guidelines most likely provided will be met with punishment.

Communication

Do you have a mic?

I do own a microphone.

Do you have TS3?

I in fact... Do have TS3.

Do you have a Discord account?

I do own a Discord account -> 122872839970750464 -> Lambsauce

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

Due to having something which falls on Saturday every so often, usually once a month and it being earlier I would have a harder time attending at 3:30, though I would attempt to, in the best of my ability, attend these meetings.

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?

I do acknowledge this.

ACCEPTED

[Welcome to the team! Make sure you get your TEC tags]

[DM @_alterra_ for more information.]

Status
Not open for further replies.