Gluttony App

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckoDuckLoverr

Aug 21, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
Ducko Duck, NTF/E-11 (Private First Class)

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:236959680

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
DuckoDuckLoverr

What is your current playtime on the server?
22 Hours

Do you have any warnings or bans?
/

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
/

SCP-Related Questions

Which SCP are you applying for?:

Gluttony, SCP-8974 B

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
Gluttony is a big Derg that believes he is a full grown dragon. As the name implies, he is very gluttonous and wants to fill his insatiable desire for food. This big lizard is also able to enchant people, hypnotizing them into thinking that he is a full grown dragon and forcing them to do what Gluttony wants, which is in most cases finding more food. He does this so they may assist him on his journey of finding food. The Derg is of course in Possession of sharp teeth, giving it a deadly bite. Its scales seem resistant to bullets, which is very beneficial to the dragon.

What object class is this SCP?:
Keter

How is the SCP maintained?:
It can request to be given food. Then it must be given either a Class-D, actual food, or an item for which it must be convinced its a delicacy.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
This SCP breaches if it is failed to be maintained. Once breached, Gluttony will attempt to find things to fill its hunger on its own. If it cannot find food within 5 minutes, it may enchant an individual to assist it on its journey.

How does this SCP be recontained?
It can be recontained by being lured back to its CC with a D-Class or Food.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
Yes. Pew pew will eventually kill (?)

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:

false, true, false, false

Guideline-Related Questions

What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll gives you a random number from 1-100 to determine an in-game action that depends on luck.
Example:
A Spy rolls a 40 while showing his ID, means the person ID checking him sees through his lie, as the Spy didn't roll a 50+

What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is when somebody does a roleplay action that usually cannot be completed with in-game mechanics.
Example:
/me Pats Josie.

What is FailRP? Give an example:
Fail RP is when somebody does something that is not realistic.
Example:
Handcuffing 682.

What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fear RP is when a character fears for their life and won't do anything irrational.
Example:
a fleeing Class D having 3 guns pointed at them while being told to stand still shouldn't keep running.

Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Accepted
Please Contact staff in game to recieve your Whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.