Games clowns

Status
Not open for further replies.

hater_20

May 4, 2024
What character(s) do you play?

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:562630008
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
hater_20
What is your current playtime on the server?
2 months
Do you have any warnings or bans?
3 warns no bans
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
no

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-993-Games-Clown is if you can guess clown which try's its best to interact with people, SCP-993-Games-Clown will do stuff that may make people happy such as Juggling, or might throw a tomato at someone, SCP-993-Games-Clown will not enter Foundation or CI base seeing them as "cursed". Games clown main objective is just make people "Happy" and have fun and such. The clowns were made by Dr. Wondertainment. They also do not know on why they were made for. But sadly they were cast away and left at Twin Pines!

What object class is this SCP?:

How is the SCP maintained?:

It cant

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
Cant

How does this SCP be recontained?
Cant

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
By shooting at it

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)
True,True,False,False

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a random number from 1-100 a roll is generally used for RP. ex if 999 rolls higher than 682. 682 becomes docile
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is used to be a RP such as /me searches with a /roll to try and search another player
What is FailRP? Give an example:
A FailRP is a break of rules such as if 939 keep pressing buttons like he is not suppose to since he can't see.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
A FearRP is where multiple players aim their weapons at one player when there are alone to make them Surrender. Ex: 3 people aimming their guns an unarm person he is under FEARRP
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
y

ACCEPTED
You are good to go just make a ticket to get your Whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.