gains' TIU Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

gains

May 28, 2024
TIU Application Format

What is your username? gains

What character(s) do you play? Jake Gains (D-Class)

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) STEAM_0:0:47006542

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992) gains. (include the period)

What is your current playtime on the server? 3 hours or so

Do you have any warnings or bans? No

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No

Job-Related Questions​

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link https://forums.zenithproject.gg/threads/tiu-agent-breakthrough.253/

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo. Yes

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU. (100 words minimum)

The other divisions on the server are very average when it comes to my experience on SCP RP. I found TIU to be very unique and interesting which has led me to looking into it. I've spoken to a friend of mine that joined the server and they were talking about how unique the TIU was when it came to a roleplay experience which encouraged me to check out the server. I also found that the story was interesting to me which, in tandem with TIU, provided a unique opportunity to influence the story in ways I otherwise would not be able to.

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?
I heavily enjoy investigation RP. I'm also great at making sure, at least from the perspective of a player, that the GMs / event masters get to do all they wish to do with an event without a player gamejacking it.

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why? [100 word minimum]
I am uninterested in joining TRT.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll generates a random number from 1-100, usually used to choose a winner of an action.
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is something you do to describe your character taking an action otherwise unable to be done via in-game SWEPs or movement. Such as: /me takes the loincloth, inspecting it for blood stains.
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is when a character does something that doesn't make any sense for their given role and is not justified by any RP. For example, a Gensec officer letting all of the SCPs escape for free would be an example of FailRP as it is the duty of security to contain the SCPs.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
FearRP is when you need to RP fear as your character would accurately do so. You can't always act cool under pressure when there are a dozen guns on you and you can't go out in a blaze of glory. You listen to what is causing you fear. An example is if there are five people pointing guns at you and you're a civilian, you have to listen to them.
What is Metagame? Give an example:
Metagaming is when your character does something that they wouldn't be able to do with the knowledge they have. An example would be if I was told the weakness of an anomaly by an event master OOC and then used that knowledge to defeat or contain the anomaly.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Y

Reactions: Amakk
Status
Not open for further replies.