youtu.be
Standard Testing Log Format

research.png
Brain waves and their flow of electricity

Conducted by Dr. Yui Me

[ LEVEL 2 CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED PAST THIS POINT ]

[ AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Test Idea: What if you could use your brain waves to power something?

Hypothesis: The LED light would light up

Personnel / Equipment Involved: 1 surgeon, 2 gensec, 1 d class, LED, amplifier, wires, electrodes, soldering iron, magnesium,

Results:
I first soldered the wires to the electrodes after doing so I then soldered the end of the wire to the amplifier. After I soldered a wire to the end of the amplifier where it would then connect to the LED. I then soldered a wire to the LED light and handed over to the surgeon where they implanted it on the cerebrum and proceeded to close the wound up before waking the d class up. The d class rested and we then proceeded with the test. We started with, having the d class move their left arm in which the LED glinted with light. Secondly we had the d class think hard about every way they could escape as if it was a life or death scenario, in which the LED lit in a good proportion. We then tested an adrenaline rush by shooting the d class in the leg in turn, the LED lit up significantly more.

Images / Videos (Encouraged But Optional): Image of contraption: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15KmxCQzAycrk1r7UuasP3UmiwpuQa24kflBO7whUcsw/edit?usp=sharing

Additional Comments If Needed: N/A

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Log End -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -