Fernand Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckoDuckLoverr

Aug 21, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
Ducko Duck, NTF/E-11 (Private First Class)

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:236959680

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
DuckoDuckLoverr

What is your current playtime on the server?
22 Hours

Do you have any warnings or bans?
/

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
/

SCP-Related Questions

Which SCP are you applying for?:

Fernand, SCP-082

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
Fernand is an overwhelmingly large Human that has grown into an ogre/zombie like appearance due to his abnormal proportions. He is a cannibal and weighs in at about 310 kg. The subject isn't able to tell real from fiction. Fernand may eat Victims if they are not to his taste, as he is a cannibal. The subject may occasionally sing song, mostly while cooking or eating. The big cannibal's attitude is very care free. Over time, the SCP has also attained a wide collection of different clothing, enjoying to dress up from time to time. Fernand may also occasionally clench his teeth so hard that his gums start bleeding.

What object class is this SCP?:
Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:
Fernand may request 3 D-Class over the course of 25 minutes, or may request a Stroll that can be Denied. If it is denied, he must be calmed down.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
This SCP breaches if it is failed to be maintained. Once breached, Fernand will go on a stroll in the Facility. Everybody must address him adequately, if not done he may give one warning and may eliminate the person if they continue after the warning.

How does this SCP be recontained?
To recontain Fernand, he should be given a dinner guest at his cell, or he can be convinced to take a stroll again if he goes back. If the promise is broken and he hasn't been given a stroll after 5-15 mins, he may rebreach.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
No

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:

false, true, false, false

Guideline-Related Questions

What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll gives you a random number from 1-100 to determine an in-game action that depends on luck.
Example:
A Spy rolls a 40 while showing his ID, means the person ID checking him sees through his lie, as the Spy didn't roll a 50+

What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is when somebody does a roleplay action that usually cannot be completed with in-game mechanics.
Example:
/me Pats Josie.

What is FailRP? Give an example:
Fail RP is when somebody does something that is not realistic.
Example:
Handcuffing 682.

What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fear RP is when a character fears for their life and won't do anything irrational.
Example:
a fleeing Class D having 3 guns pointed at them while being told to stand still shouldn't keep running.

Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Accepted
Please Contact staff in game to recieve your Whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.