What character(s) do you play?
Joker

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:788988621

What is your timezone?
central

Are you 14 years of age or older
yes

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)
around 4 months (my time says I have 59years on the server so)

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
I want to join the EC team because it opens me up to new opportunities to meet new people to experiences moments to remember and it will help me develop new skills like time management communication, problem solving, and teamwork. I also think it will help me, by allowing me to use my creativity and making them reality. Not only being an EC opens me up to new people but the events I make as well not only the title but the responsibility. One other reason I want to be making it engaging for the people and enjoyable and the thrill of the challenged events. One other reason is I can become either a senior and help others become EC and become great. Another reason I want to become an EC is to build me reputation as a unique and special person While knowing about roughly half the mechanics in Garry's mod I still want to get better at the mechanics by either self-teaching or being taught or simply watching or helping after figuring them all out I of course will be assisting or helping lower-ranking event coordinators or helping other high-ranking ECs. In conclusion the last and final reason I would like to become an EC will be operating on the new map once it finally comes out.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?
I think you should accept me into the EC team because I have been thinking about so many events and watching events and it inspires me to join so that I can create my own

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?
I would say a 6/10

What is the purpose of the EC Team?
The purpose of the EC team is to create events so people can enjoy different experiences on the server and not just have then doing the same stuff over and over again

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?
yes, very much so even before I turned 14, I was thinking about ideas

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
yes
Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
yes
Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?

yes
Do you have TS3?
yes

Do you have a Discord account?
yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?
some I'm sorry I have a job

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
yes

Last edited:
Pending

[This app is being placed under pending]
[please meet the 200+ word count for the question "Why do you want to join the EC team?" and then DM @KrakenThing on discord to proceed.]

DENIED

Currently, we will be denying your application to the Event Coordination team. If you'd like to discuss this, please message @KrakenThing on Discord.

Status
Not open for further replies.