youtu.be
Standard Testing Log Format

research.png
Brain wave electrical shock

Conducted by Dr. Yui Me

[ LEVEL 2 CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED PAST THIS POINT ]

[ AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Test Idea: What if you discharge electricity from the brain waves your brain produces?

Hypothesis: The test would show that you can and it'd be capable of making a shock to your attacker

Personnel / Equipment Involved: 2 gensec, 2 d class, a surgeon, wires, 2 coils, Electrodes, a miniature Inductor, a miniature transformer, a miniature top load capacitator and an amplifier

Results: After conducting the test the d class showed that they could make an arc to a bout 1/3 of research bay lobby, provide an electrical shock to another d class which was rated 8/10 on the ouch meter and the d class disabled a camera which was shortly repaired after. I first had put together the electrodes, amplifier and wires fusing them together, it went Electrode > wire > Amplifier > wire > Transformer then off to surgery where they hand a hole in their palm for the construction of the tesla coil. After the surgeon had moved the wire from the cerebrum all the way to the right hand palm of the d class I handed them a primary coil which had a capacitator attached to it then the inductor after that an electrode on the inductor then a spark gap where another electrode with a secondary coil was attached on the other side. I then had the top load capacitator attached to the secondary coil before having the blood cleaned up and sending to to recover before conducting the test talked about above

Images / Videos (Encouraged But Optional): Diagram https://docs.google.com/document/d/1TIjmhqOgFbJjrEknlkLl2CH8VtWCeWp5goev_Y_yr0s/edit?usp=sharing

Additional Comments If Needed: Possible for in RP hopefully trying to achieve this

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Log End -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -