What character(s) do you play?

NTF COO 'Praetorian' and TIU CSA 'Avalanche'

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:178524089

What is your timezone?

EST

Are you 14 years of age or older

Yes

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

More than 2 weeks.

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

I would like to join the EC team because I believe I have much to offer for ideas and fun for everyone within the server. I have always had creative ideas about potential and fun events for the entire server, and I have always made recommendations to other ECs regarding these events. But, now I would like to be a part of a team that makes events happen, rather than solely think of them. I have always been interested in being a part of the planning, a part of a team that creates an environment in which everyone can enjoy. I also know of a lot of individuals that I work with in server that a part of the EC team, such as Lune and Oracle. They make the events very enjoyable and very detailed. I also see this as an opportunity to improve my creative mindset, expanding my ideas beyond something rather simple, and turn it into a story of its own. I know that I am capable of creating a story, or events that may be similar to each other, and I would like to improve on how to do that beyond other people whose minds are filled with potential events that create a fun environment. Ideas are simply just that without action to make such ideas into a reality, and I would like to do just that.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

I believe I should be accepted into the EC team because not only is this an opportunity to provide fun ideas and be a part of a team to execute these events, but also because this is an opportunity to grow in my ability to be creative. I am aware that compared to most EC's, I may not be as detailed, but I know that with the advice of others, I can improve on making my plans detailed and the events fun. In short, I see this as an opportunity to show what I am capable of presenting for the entire server and also learn in how I can be better at being creative through fellow peers.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

I would say a solid 7. I am a bit rusty on them, but I can catch up to speed fairly quickly.

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

The purpose of the EC team is to provide fun events for the server, as well as provide new insights to how the SCP lore is perceived. Meaning, if someone does not know much about SCP's or the "world" that the server lives in, the EC's give able opportunity for individuals to learn, as well as having a fun time to do such. But, more than that, EC's expand into the creative part of the Zenith Community. They offer something new, or something old that is reintroduced, such as an old story line everyone thought was complete, but was not. The EC team is responsible for the development of opportunity when it comes to creativity, as well as unique opportunities for unique events.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

I would love to host something that is regarding Alaska in a state of emergency, where the Alaska National Guard is deployed to the town and are looking for something only the Foundation may be aware of. This may be an SCP, a location of a private militia, an imminent threat, anything that requires the use of the state's protection. I have spoken with the SW on this, and they said it should not be a problem using this idea.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
I do.

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
I do.

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
I do.

Communication

Do you have a mic?

Yes.

Do you have TS3?

Yes.

Do you have a Discord account?

My Discord ID: 884416360208277554

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

If able, yes. I will not be able to attend every meeting, but will attend as many as possible, which should be most of them.

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
Yes.

ACCEPTED

[Welcome to the team! Make sure you get your TEC tags]
[DM @ratba_tard for more information.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.