CI LCPL Sarah Johnson

What is your SteamID?

32 bit: STEAM_0:0:109420159
64 bit: 76561198179106046

What is your time zone?

PST

Are you 14 years of age or older

I am 18 years old as of 2/26/2006

Current playtime on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

1w 19hr 57m

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

I have some event ideas regarding some characters or just general anomalies that appear around the site daily, I want people to have fun with the events I create! I don't want my events to be these massive ones but rather small day-to-day activities that are beyond the daily activities of people in site. I want to assist in event setup and activities like the Hide & Seek event I participated in a couple of weeks ago or the XI-2 event going on as I'm writing this. I love the idea of being an Event Actor, the one time I was it was a blast and all the small-scale events I've partook in have been very fun. I feel like some events are hard to understand for people who aren't in the know, in my experience a lot of people just shoot things and don't understand how they relate to the greater story of Zenith Project. I want to help avoid this issue, and bring clarity to somethings to avoid frustration(but not leak sensitive information of course!) I love Zenith Project to death and want to help bring it more to life than it already is. My goal is to help others have fun while having fun myself.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

I have some fun ideas and believe I would be a great actor.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

About a 7 or 8. All my time spent in GMod apart from Zenith Project is in Sandbox messing with things.

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

The purpose of the EC team is to create enjoyable scenarios for people to RP with on the server.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

Yes! Quite a couple. One has to do with a group of SCP-011 rats worshiping a SCP-011 king that offers wisdom to personnel of Site-66 when given cheese.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?

Yes.

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
Yes.

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?

Yes.

Communication

Do you have a mic?

Yes.

Do you have TS3?

Yes.

Do you have a Discord account?

Yes.

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

If I wake up early! (Yes.)

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?

Yes but I don't see some people doing that.

Status
Not open for further replies.