What character(s) do you play?
Ci pfc tyler black / dr black

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:694909702

What is your timezone?
pst

Are you 14 years of age or older
yes

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
a

i would like to join the Ec team. one of the primary reasons I am eager to join the Event Coordinator team is my passion for crafting memorable experiences. I see events as opportunities to tell compelling stories, where every detail—from the venue décor to the program schedule—contributes to the overall narrative. My background in project management and my eye for detail equip me to create cohesive and engaging experiences that resonate with attendees. I thrive on the process of turning ideas into reality, meticulously planning each element to ensure a seamless and impactful event.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

you should accept me in the ec team because i have a great imagination

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

to make events for people to experience

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?

yes

Do you have TS3?

yes

Do you have a Discord account?

yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

yes

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
yes

Correction To Your Time
CI PFC Tyler black total time is 2d 11h 53m.

Upon Further Investigation With This Application , Not Only Did You lie About Your Time ,On The Section Of Why You Wish To Become A EC It is painfully obvious that you used AI for this

The Post Will Be Locked And Denied

You May Apply Again In Two Weeks , But I Highly Recommend Getting Your Time Up More Before Doing So

Status
Not open for further replies.