What character(s) do you play?
Grem

What is your SteamID?

What is your timezone?
PST

Are you 14 years of age or older
yes

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

because you are looking for more staff and i just want to help with the sever so people are more active then Thay are right now and it get more people active since there will be more events happening the player count might go up hopefully because then my character job idea might get added and i just want to help make the server more fun for me and the other players to play and i found out about this server from playing SCPRP and now im here wanting to help out the community more by trying to become an EC to make events like other event coordinators before me which have made these applications and now im making one to follow in their footsteps by trying to becoming an event coordinator and make the best events i can if i get accepted into the team and i know that im not the best player and not as outstanding as other people or other event coordinators but no matter how long it takes i will keep trying intel i succeed in becoming an event coordinator but that is just what i want to try to do if i actually do get accepted into the team but i will try my very best to do so if i do get to join to team.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?
because i a vary dedicated to the server when people are on and i always get on CW and i bet i could be vary helpful in events and it also says you are looking for EC's

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?
6.5 i want to learn more on how to use them

What is the purpose of the EC Team?
to make cool event for the players to make the sever more fun to play

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?
not at this moment

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by the SECs and/or SMT, even if it was previously accepted?
yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
yes

Communication
Do you have a mic?
yes

Do you have TS3?
yes

Do you have a Discord account?
yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Monday at 7:00 PM EST(subject to change), will you be able to attend these meetings?
Yes

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
yes

DENIED
Your Application has been denied before, and this is - put simply - a copy and paste of your old application.
Until your impression on CW improves, it's unlikely your applications will be accepted.