Does SCP-1762's Anomalous Effects Apply To Foreign Objects.

Doug

MU-13 Captain [Moo-13]
SCP-RP Administration
Senior Infrastructure Staff
Event Coordinator
May 4, 2024
United States
youtu.be
research.png
Does SCP-1762's Anomalous Effects Apply To Foreign Objects.

Conducted by Dr. Oliver Brown

[ LEVEL /2/ CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED PAST THIS POINT ]

[ AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Test Idea: Have 2 Paper Butterflies placed within SCP-1762's box, then observe to see if the paper butterflies will become animated as the origami dragons are within SCP-1762.

Hypothesis: The 2 Paper Butterflies will not become animated like the dragons originating from SCP-1762.

Personnel / Equipment Involved: 2x Paper Butterflies, 1x Clipboard & Loose Papers, 1x Pen, SCP-1762, Assistant Researcher Dr. Oliver Brown.

Results: Around 5 hours after placing the paper butterflies within SCP-1762 they began to animate and fly around with SCP-1762-2 'The Paper Dragons', The paper butterflies showed no hostility toward myself and behaved as organic butterflies would, I removed the butterflies from the area surrounding SCP-1762, and have brought them back to research bay. Approximately 1 hour after being animated the paper butterflies became lifeless again and ceased all anomalous phenomenon.

Images / Videos (Encouraged But Optional):

Additional Comments If Needed: The results of this test were practically groundbreaking, I propose further testing on SCP-1762.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Log End -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -