Deutscher Chirurg

Status
Not open for further replies.

DuckoDuckLoverr

Aug 21, 2024
What character(s) do you play?
Ducko Duck, NTF/E-11 (Private First Class)

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:236959680

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
DuckoDuckLoverr

What is your current playtime on the server?
22 Hours

Do you have any warnings or bans?
/

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
/

SCP-Related Questions

Which SCP are you applying for?:

Deutscher Chirurg, SCP-542

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP 542 is a highly Intelligent, German Surgeon who says he's a typical Human from Caucasian descent. His skin is made from multiple patches of differing colors, some stitched together and some already having healed into each other. His teeth have been collected from multiple people and his skin is tightly wrapped over his skull, making him resemble a Skeleton. He's been called "Frankensteins Monster" for his looks. The Surgeon acts in a nice matter, especially when having a conversation about his favorite topics, like science, biology, politics and chess. It should also be noted that SCP 542 has the ability to be completely aware of his bodily functions, not only limited to himself though, being able to see the health of other beings. (This is also perfect because I'm german xD)

What object class is this SCP?:
Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:
It can request a D-Class for blood transfusion, an organ transplant, or a medical surgery. It can also request to help out in Medical bay.

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
This SCP breaches if it is failed to be maintained. Once breached, they look for a Patient themselves.

How does this SCP be recontained?
It can be recontained by FearRP with at least 4 People pointing guns at it, though it may re breach if the Containment Procedures haven't been met.
The Procedures are to Prepare the surgical room and bring two D-Class, unless he's already found somebody to perform surgery on.

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
No

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:

true, true, false, false

Guideline-Related Questions

What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll gives you a random number from 1-100 to determine an in-game action that depends on luck.
Example:
A Spy rolls a 40 while showing his ID, means the person ID checking him sees through his lie, as the Spy didn't roll a 50+

What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is when somebody does a roleplay action that usually cannot be completed with in-game mechanics.
Example:
/me Pats Josie.

What is FailRP? Give an example:
Fail RP is when somebody does something that is not realistic.
Example:
Handcuffing 682.

What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fear RP is when a character fears for their life and won't do anything irrational.
Example:
a fleeing Class D having 3 guns pointed at them while being told to stand still shouldn't keep running.

Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Denied...
Sadly this SCP is no longer within the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.