Event Coordinator
SCP-RP Administration
Event Coordinator
May 6, 2024
Event Coordinator Application
What is your name?
Denis

What character(s) do you play?

I play a multitude of characters i dont remember all character names because i play alot and dont pay attention to my character names, ill give the job names -- [D-Class,D-Class Drug Dealer, D-Class Cook,] [Facility Staff] [SCP Josie, SCP Lola, SCP, Mimic, SCP Gravog] I dont know if this counts but i play [Staff on Duty]

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:1:820668777

What is your timezone?

EST

Are you 14 years of age or older

Yes,18

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

As of writing this 1w 4d 3h 6m.

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

I would love to join the EC team because i want to get everyone more involved in some different types of RP, I've been studying and observing other EC members as a JM and really want to help them out or create some new events for other people, sometimes the EC team would be busy with some RP or not available but i would be a perfect fit since im on alot and love to create new RP scenarios. I also love to help people out that are in need, I see many reports of EC that are getting ignored or take too long to operate and so i would help EC team on that by answering those tickets and making sure EC tickets are corrected to make the players on the server enjoyable when its completed. I've been very nervous applying for this application when i first saw it but now since im more experienced i see this as an opportunity to create awesome and funny events and small RP interactions which would be enjoyable. Seeing other EC members make events and rp scenarios opened a door of my imagination and creativity and with this information i could create lots of fun and diverse events to show some love to the community and create some new interactions with new/senior players and give them a fun time on the server.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

I think i should be accepted into the EC team because, The EC team creates these fun adventures/events for the players and seeing that sometimes the server could get a little boring of nothing happening i could brighten up the mood of the community by providing them with fun and interesting events.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

7, Currently im in sandbox playing around with all the gmod tools, im learning rapidly and could go well for me

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

The EC team mainly consists of creating and opening new opportunities of RP and fun little events, such as doing some sort of a ghost event and what the EC team will do is provide information to the players participating in the event, for example - " A player scans the room for any HUME for the ghost and the EC member will give them a reading for HUME and then would continue the rp depending on the HUME reading

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

Currently i have some ideas to host to all players thats described as fun little minigames for cash prizes or rewards to the community, some ideas are Hide and Seek, Murder Mystery, Dodgeball, and some fun horror events that will have the facility power malfunction and an unknown anomaly would be present going on a rage induced rampage destroying most of the things they see and the only way to terminate them is by gunshots, Besides the fun minigame events i will also conduct some RP based events such as Serpents Hand would come into the foundation and ask politely to give them an SCP to set free, if they decline they will attack and set some SCPS free, but they cant surface breach because i think it will be unfair to the foundation, im coming up with some new ideas now but certainly in the future there will be more ideas.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
yes

Communication

Do you have a mic?

yes

Do you have TS3?

yes

Do you have a Discord account?

yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

yes

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?

yes

ACCEPTED

[Welcome to the team! Make sure you get your TEC tags]
[DM @ratba_tard for more information.]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.