Dealer Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legless Utchie

Aug 4, 2024
What is your username? Legless Utchie

What character(s) do you play? D Class

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971) STEAM_0:1:79242840

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992) BoeCattlemen#8664

What is your current playtime on the server? 5 days 7 minutes

Do you have any warnings or bans? 1 warn for fail rp i think. It was when i was new and i didnt follow fear rp.

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job? No

Job-Related Questions

Explain why you would like to be a D-Class Dealer. (100 words minimum):

D class dealer is a vital role for those in D block. You can fuel riots or RP (such as events). It it also very helpful to newer players who dont know the route to take to the sewers dealer. Ontop of that it just sounds like a fun chance to make a RP situation out of it. Like rather then just running around selling stuff at random make like a actual shop and give out the location for it to the D class. Theres alot you could do with it compared to the normal D class and Bruiser roles. Also ive noticed that most dealers prefer the role bruiser over the dealer role so they swap out at the worst times.

What is a good reason for D-Class to shoot Foundation Personnel (no word-count requirement):

There are personal grudges, then there are riot reasons. Personal Grudge would be like a Foundation member threatning you or scamming you. Then theres riot reasons wich are big enough to get all of D block involved.

Can D-Class Dealers buy items for themselves and others?

D class dealers can not supply themselves and from what i understand they cant supply others out of their own pocket.

Guideline-Related Questions:

What is a roll? Give an example:

A role is a job so for D class you have Dealer, Bruiser, Worker, CO, Drug Dealer, and normal D class.

What is a /me? Give an example:

/me stips weps and comms. it is a RP command

What is FailRP? Give an example:

Fail RP in failing to RP according to server rules such as fail RP. If someone pulls a gun on you and you dont comply with their commands it is conciderd fail RP.

What is FearRP? Give an example:

Fear RP was stated above.

What is Metagame? Give an example:

Metagame would be like reading OOC or comms without having said comms and using that to make ingame choices.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Accepted
Please make a ticket in game to gain your whitelist!

Status
Not open for further replies.