What character(s) do you play?
SAA 'Monsoon'

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:13476759

What is your timezone?
CST

Are you 14 years of age or older
Yes.

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)
3w 1d 15h 35m.

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)
I wish to join the EC because I want the people of Zenith to have fun with my event ideas. My friend has been pushing for me to become EC for a while (shoutout to Kirb for the push and inspiration). This is also to build my "portfolio" as I wish to join the Story Board team someday and bring RP storyboard wise. I wish to do more small events, but I do plan to do big events revolving around GOIs and such. I have been creating event ideas in my head for like a month now and it's time I start using them. I also want to start helping other EC's with their event, as it seems fun helping other people's ideas in other ways that aren't being an actor (maybe even helping with story board events if I get the chance). I think it would be fun working with some of my EC friends I know. I also would wish to assist with tests researchers do, like for example 914 tests. Another reason I would want to become an EC is for the ability to summon props, which would help with my own personal RP and help others with their RP, whether anomalous RP or personal RP.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?
I believe I should be accepted to the EC team from my familiarity to the SCP Foundation lore, which I've been interested in since I was around 10. I can be quite creative, with me having multiple event ideas up my sleeve if I become EC. I am open to helping other people with events, playing an actor or something else.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

What is the purpose of the EC Team?
The purpose of the Event Coordinator team is to bring events for RP not normally allowed by normal players. They bring fun to players via anomalous RP, helping researchers with tests and such.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?
I have an idea of a series of events based around the GOI, the Valravn Corporation. They would be in the surrounding area of Twin Pines for contracts they have taken, like being hired to intercept an anomaly and contain it. I also plan on doing small events to encourage passive RP.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?
Yes.

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?
Yes.

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?
Yes.

Communication

Do you have a mic?
Yes.

Do you have TS3?
Yes.

Do you have a Discord account?
Yes.

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?
Yes.

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?
Yes.

Last edited:
Good evening! we are reviewing your app. if you have any questions please message myself Lune_Light or a SEC or LEC have a lovely day!

Good evening! We are happy to inform you your application have been accepted please contact myself on discord via Lune_light or a SEC or the LEC via ratba_tard on discord to get set up. On behalf of the Event team welcome to the SCPRP EC Team!

Status
Not open for further replies.