Cheems's TIU App

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheems/Azir

May 19, 2024

TIU Application Format​

What is your username?
Cheems (Might be known as Azir in other communities)

What character(s) do you play?
Used to play CI SGT Leah Thao in CI, and Chai Lee in NU-7

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
Cheems1414

What is your current playtime on the server?
About 100-200 hours I believe?

Do you have any warnings or bans?
Not that I remember

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
Nope

Job-Related Questions​

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link
Haven't made one yet

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo.
Yes, it's new

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU. (100 words minimum)

After a long while of being bored with CI and Foundation RP (my personal opinion nothing bad on both sides) but also wanting a more unique experience of RP rather than joining both sides, I wanted to see how well I can improve but also be a part of CiviRp. TIU sounds like a blast but also playing a neutral part of the conflict seems like a cool thing to be apart of as most of my characters are usually very neutral in conflicts, so taking another perspective as a civilian seems cool. I'm also a big fan of the GOC, and while the TIU (from what I remember) isn't affiliated with the GOC it's still a government rather than a terrorist group or a privately funded group.

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?
Stuff to do such as being a patrol officer, public duties, peace officer duties, and anything that includes talking to people but also maintaining order in the town.

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why? [100 word minimum]
TRT? I don't believe I know what TRT is so right now no.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:
You roll after someone does an advert or /me directed towards your character. If someone /me's tackles, you have to roll more than them
What is a /me? Give an example:
You /me to direct an RP action towards someone, you can do similar to an advert. /me tackles would be a good examples
What is FailRP? Give an example:
Fail RP is when you fail to try and RP with another interaction, IE: avoiding fear RP or ignoring a tackle action
What is FearRP? Give an example:
Fear RP is when you have guns pointed towards you, forcing you to follow their actions. An example is when you run out of ammo and a bunch of guys have you put your hands up with their guns
What is Metagame? Give an example:
Learning or taking in information that you haven't gathered ICly. An example is reading chats of radio levels outside of your clearance and taking it ICly

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Yes

ACCEPTED
Please contact a member of staff for your whitelist and contact a TIU NCO+ for the proper training
Have Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.