What character(s) do you play? CT-2012 on CW

What is your SteamID?
STEAM_0:0:442079630

What is your timezone?
CST

Are you 14 years of age or older
Yes

EC Based Questions

Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum) I want to help make events for the CW server because I want to gain expierence with building props and using the gmod tool system, I would also like to build events and work with a team in order to make a fully functional build / event dupe. Also, on weekdays, when the server is usually only 1-2 people, I want to give the people on something to do like simms, RP, and other stuff to do in downtime other then just sitting and waiting in the space ship or in debrief for Saturday or Sunday so there can be a actual full blown event. I feel like alot of experience can be gained from being a event coordinator, for future servers I join, for just building stuff for the workshop, wire mod, dupes, and builds.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?
Because I have experience working with a group of people, and I want to gain experience with the gmod tools and building.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?
5, but I hope to learn with this.

What is the purpose of the EC Team?
To provide roleplay and just give all around RP on the venator and other places.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?
The 237th are doing a simulation for flying, and someone crash lands into a enemy ship / planet while flying. The 237th goes to rescue the crashed pilot, but there is already a ambush of droids waiting for them to land.

EC Rules

Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by the SECs and/or SMT, even if it was previously accepted? Yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban? Yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment? Yes

Communication

Do you have a mic? No, however I type very fast.

Do you have TS3?Yes

Do you have a Discord account?
Yes

EC meetings will be held weekly on Monday at 7:00 PM EST(subject to change), will you be able to attend these meetings?
Most of the time I should be able to.

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]? Yes

ACCEPTED
Welcome to the EC Team! Go ahead and request your tags and we'll get you all set up.
(Sorry about the late response 💀)

Status
Not open for further replies.