Infrastructure Staff
May 4, 2024
What is your username? ThatOneJumpingKazoo

What character(s) do you play?

Site Tech Greg DeMayo
Gloria Steel (making application for)
OneEyeGuy (SCP-131-B)
More but not mentioning them all

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:454610086

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)

JustAKazoo
What is your current playtime on the server?
1 month, 6 days, 2 hours, 27 minutes

Do you have any warnings or bans?
None somehow

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No.

Job-Related Questions​

Do you understand that you may only use your knife in self-defense when playing cook?
Yes

Explain why you would like to be a Food Worker for Timberwood. (100 words minimum):

The town is pretty much dead, and my main character Greg DeMayo can rarely leave the facility. Planning to bring back Gloria Steel as a Bar Worker to promote some activity on the surface, maybe some interaction between factions. Also, want to be able to talk with all the factions without the risk of being labeled as some sort of traitor. My main goal with Gloria Steel was to promote activity in town in order to make it active any actually fun to play on. Since I've left though, not many people have a reason to, or even want to visit town. Also it would be funny to see everyone drunk in the town.

What is something you would like to do as a Cook? (no word-count requirement):

To be honest I won't play much of cook except for just running the bar, but would mostly be acting as a bar worker.

What is something you would like to do as a Bar worker? (no word-count requirement):​

Want to re-open tavern, get some activity going on there. Just have a good time.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:
Just a simple command to get a number 1-100. Used in order to determine outcomes of interaction. For example, doing /roll do decide how well a drink would taste.

What is a /me? Give an example:
Just a local RP command. /me slides the drink over to him.

What is FailRP? Give an example:
Doing something that would not make sense in RP. Such as having an entire cow in the back randomly there for no reason and no rp to get it.

What is FearRP? Give an example:
If a gun is pointed at you, or you have a reasonable fear for your life, you must comply. Such as if the bar is being robbed, got to comply.

What is Metagame? Give an example:
Using information received OOC for IC interactions, such as if I saw that CI was raiding foundation through comms I didn't have, then I walked over there.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N] Yep. [Y]

Approved. Can reach out to staff in game for your whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.