What character(s) do you play?

Dr. Erler (Senior Researcher),

What is your SteamID?

STEAM_0:0:135438462

What is your timezone?
EST

Are you 14 years of age or older
Yes

Current play time on the server? (You must have a minimum of 5 Days on the server)

5 days

EC Based Questions
Why do you want to join the EC team? (200 word minimum)

Although I am still fairly new to Zenith Project and the SCP RP, I have attended a lot of the recent events and interacted with many of the custom SCP's that apear during events. Things like the radio that trasmits messages from other dimensons, the crystal lady, the Vraxor series of events, and more have always impressed me with their stories and how they manage to get so many players to particpate and enjoy the story they have to tell.

I have ideas, I want to tell my own little stories and events for others to interact with and enjoy. I will talk about some of my ideas later, but I hope that even though I am newer I can still get a shot at planning out and hosting these events and stories for players in the server to rp in and enjoy! Many of my ideas are smaller in scale then the examples I gave but I always thought simplicity can be a story device all in its own. So in short I want to join the E.C team because I want to be able to tell my own little stories and events that others can enjoy.

Why should we accept you in the EC team?

I am active, I have well thought out ideas, and I always take the input of others and try to improve/fix whatever I can where possible. I think I will be a good addition to the EC team for those reasons. I am not one to try and make one person the center of attention, I want everyone to enjoy the events I have to make ideas that I have!

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Gmod tools?

What is the purpose of the EC Team?

To make fun, engaging, and intresting events for the server.

If accepted into the EC team, do you have any event ideas that you would like to host?

As I said before I have some more simple ideas, we have so many "end of the world" or god related events, somtimes just a simpler event can be just as enganging. An event idea I had was to create a house that appears on the surface and will trick people into entering it leading up to a team entering the house itself. Inside the house it would be remiestant of maybe a 1960s type house with a basement. The house might feed off the fear and anxiety of those inside and attack the team that enters every now and then. The overall idea would be to find a code that unlocks the door to the basement where the team would then be able to nuetralize the entity for a while in this reality before its transported back to its orginal reality. How they would do that would be up to players in game to figure out. It's not a fully fleshed out idea yet but I am working through it.

Another idea I had is relating to a custom SCP I have been working on over the past few days with a pretty good backstory I wrote myself. The idea would be during the transfer of the SCP, it breaches containment and the event would center around recontaining this SCP. To learn more about the SCP and it's history I will link the docs below!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12jv3HdRaYrkoMKlas_h8nxo1oXNHms6PbPiwoH_oZcE/edit?usp=sharinghttps://docs.google.com/document/d/1n7xNzH_5cbETwoW2DMpTk_bpheBcduTsLs8gzP5NSmo/edit?usp=sharing

EC Rules
Do you understand that your event ideas may be denied by SEC's and LEC's, even if it was previously accepted?

Yes

Do you understand that abusing your EC abilities will result in removal from the EC, and may result in a ban?

yes

Do you understand that if you are caught using blacklisted props or models, you will receive a punishment?

Yes

Communication
Do you have a mic?

Yes

Do you have TS3?

Yes

Do you have a Discord account?

Yes (Giz_exists)

EC meetings will be held weekly on Saturday at 3:30 PM EST, will you be able to attend these meetings?

Yes

Do you understand that your steam name will be required to be changed to [ZP] [NAME] [TEC]?

Yea

Status
Not open for further replies.