Not open for further replies.

Amakk

May 29, 2024

TIU Application Format​

What is your username?
Amakk

What character(s) do you play?
Amakk - D Class, Malcolm Granger - Civilian

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:0:58817474

What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
thegondola

What is your current playtime on the server?
3 hours

Do you have any warnings or bans?
No.

Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?

No.

Job-Related Questions

Have you made a DCB? If so, please link
No, but I'm excited to make one upon acceptance.

Is your character NEW? You cannot apply as foundation or a CI/Civilian combo.

Yes.

Explain why you would like to be a part of the TIU. (100 words minimum)
First of all, thank you for the opportunity to apply for this role in the community. I'm excited to get the ball rolling on something as interesting as UIU, my favorite group of interest on the SCP Wiki. I think TIU has some awesome opportunities to create a living world for the server and community, especially considering their delicate balance between the Foundation and Chaos Insurgency to keep the American public safe. With an organization like the UIU I think there are two types of people sent there, the best in the FBI, and the fuck-ups in the FBI. When a talent manager is told, "Send your best guys to the Unusual Incidents Unit" the first thought they probably have is that the section is just a relaxing ride to retirement, but the organization's reality is far from it. That is such a unique seat for a character to be sent to the UIU and I know I can make some great stories and fun for the server there. I also made this application because I heard the TIU needed people pretty badly and being the team player that I am I'd like to alleviate some of that burden.

What type of RP would you be interested in facilitating?
Honestly anything, I'm great at working with whatever. I've had a lot of different seats in communities like this from player to staff, so I'm used to working on the fly in just about any situation. If that isn't satisfying and I need to pick a certain aspect I'd probably say open-ended anomaly-based stuff. There is nothing more satisfying than going into a bad or dangerous situation blind and having to think fast to find a solution.

Are you interested in joining TRT? If so, why? [100 word minimum]
No, but I'm open to it later after I have more experience under my belt.

Guideline-Related Questions:​

What is a roll? Give an example:
In my experience /roll has been used for a lot of things such as to figure out the success of an action or to determine a choice. I usually try not to roll because it's way better to let the RP flow naturally. A good example of when I would use it is probably hand-to-hand combat.
What is a /me? Give an example:
It's the command to use for an action. An example would be if I was holding a pair of keys and wanted to put them in my pocket I'd say /me places the keys into his pocket
What is FailRP? Give an example:
FailRP is anything that breaks RP or is unrealistic. A really good example of this is a D-Class who makes a gun out of a bedframe or trash.
What is FearRP? Give an example:
It's you valuing your life in a situation where you could be killed. If I was held at gunpoint I probably wouldn't try to fight back because I don't want to die and on the flip side if I was pointing a gun at someone I'd expect them to fear for their life too.
What is Metagame? Give an example:
Metagaming is using OOC knowledge in-character. An example would be someone in OOC complaining about how they're hiding in the vents and then I suddenly go there just to find them.

Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.