May 4, 2024
Standard Testing Log Format

research.png
939-85 Tame Test

Conducted by Dr. Dawn Knocks

[ LEVEL 3 CLEARANCE IS REQUIRED PAST THIS POINT ]

[ AUTHORIZED PERSONNEL ONLY ]

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Test Idea: To tame a 939. I 1st went to med bay and requested some 200 MG Serotonin Pills (2). I then went to Research Bay to smash and mix the Serotonin with water and sucked it up in to two syringes. I then asked for the proper security team. We then stopped by D block and grabbed 4 D Class then stopped by NTF bunks for 10 Tranq darts.

Hypothesis: Prob just not work but u have a feeling about this one

Personnel / Equipment Involved: 6 Medics 1 Gensec HVY and 1 Gensec LT

Results: 1st we made sure this was 939-85. Then we tranqed the 939 and moved in to find a vein on the SCP to inject the Serotonin. We found a vein and injected the Serotonin then pulled out of the cc. We then had the 1st D class jump down to wake 939. 939 Killed the 1st D class after we gave him the 1st does of Serotonin mixed with water. We then tried it again and the 2nd time it worked. D class number 2 was able to not just Pet / Scratch the 939 but was able to play fetch with it. I think with is amazing work we did today, and we are 1 step closer to learning new things about 939 with each passing day / test we do. Next test will be to see if it has food aggression. Seem it took 150 MG of Serotonin mix with water to make 939-85 not kill a d class immediately.

Images / Videos (Encouraged But Optional): Nothing

Additional Comments If Needed: I conducted an interview with the D class after the Test. He was then Class Aed.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

- Log End -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -