SCP-4975

Req

May 29, 2024
What character(s) do you play? Jammy John

What is your SteamID? (i.e.: STEAM_0:0:115561971)
STEAM_0:1:49655420
What is your Discord username and Identifier? (i.e.: Innocent Traitor#3992)
bonk22819
What is your current playtime on the server?
2 Weeks
Do you have any warnings or bans?
No
Have you ever been previously removed or blacklisted from this job?
No

SCP-Related Questions
Which SCP are you applying for?:

In your own words, describe this SCP. (100 words minimum):
SCP-4975 is a human like entity with a long neck that bends downwards with a beak at the end, it has arms that are just pointed ends, its legs seem like humans but only have 2 pointy toes, the entity can be related as a flamingo as well other then just human.SCP-4975 has no known way to contain it, once it gets a target from its SWEP, it can not target anyone outside of its Pocket Dimension. SCP-4975 can go well anywhere, it can go into 939s CC or if it wants to all the way to Dblock so there's no place to just hide. ( I hope this is 100 words as there is almost NO info on the SCP Rules page)

What object class is this SCP?:Euclid

How is the SCP maintained?:
Says Done Automatically

How does this SCP breach? What are their procedures?:
There Swep will give them a target, they can go anywhere and can only attack if there in his Pocket Dimension

How does this SCP be recontained?
UNKNOWN

Can this SCP be terminated? If yes, how so?
I do not think Times Up is killable.

In order of true or false, state the following that applies to this SCP. Does it fear for its life? Can it open doors? Can it breach other SCPs? Can it enter D-Block?:
(Example, true, true, false, false)

Guideline-Related Questions
What is a roll? Give an example:
A roll is a random number from 1-100. A roll is normally used for RP and a EX of this is a 999 getting a 34 while trying to passive 682
What is a /me? Give an example:
A /me is used to be a RP such as /me searches with a /roll to try and search another player
What is FailRP? Give an example:
A FailRP is a break of rules such as a 682 not going passive even after the time limit
What is FearRP? Give an example:
A FearRP is where multiple players aim weaponry at one player when there alone to make them Surrender. Heavys normally dont take 3 to Fear RP, a EX is when 3 Dclass point guns at the sole gensec PVT who just woke up.
Do you understand that as an SCP, you should focus on roleplay first and foremost and NOT solely on fragging/killing?: [Y/N]
Y
Do you promise to act in good faith wherever applicable?: [Y/N]
Y

Congrats,
You've been
Accepted.
Once in game make a ticket using !report to ask for your WL.