[L3] {FILE NTF SLO 'Tricky'}

'Tricky'

New member
May 14, 2024
3
0
1
<PERSONNEL FILE/Leonardo San Juan / 'Tricky'>

Level <3/4/5/AUTHORIZED ONLY> Beyond this point

Authorized Personnel only

—————————————————————————————————————————

eRRnayrP-dkz6mg3WmVkQZuVLuvCmTLyEhNYsnmFfvwlkY6Shfm3_aQ3hVBCwYGb-_bE8xBeXseXbB0FTxfnVQtopejyTVCOfjIq0cAKbFFTfAFXvCy5rKAu9nAj64opCX7cbod2

Secure. Contain. Protect.

—————————————————————————————————————————

a40aeacf891cc40519daed3a6ce99f6fca9ccc52_00.jpg
​





Name: Leonardo San Juan


Codename: 'Tricky'


Status: ACTIVE


Gender: Male


Date of Birth: 04/21/2003


Place of Birth:
[REDACTED]


Occupation:
Nine-Tailed Fox


Physical Description:
6'0
, Endomorph Build, dietary habits are mostly food with meat. (Physical traits and attributes)


Psychological Description:
L
aughs uncontrollably when nervous, fast learner, most of the times he has a hard time to start a conversation.


Disabilities:
A big scar on his back made by the first anomaly he encounter.


Skills/Attributes:

Good at climbing trees, making pitfall traps, and good at lockpicking.


History:
GENSEC Enlisted just for just 12 hours
(More History will be added soon)


Relatives:

[REDACTED] - Father - UNKNOWN

[REDACTED] - Mother - DECEASED


Personal Comms:

None


​

< HATES >

Spiders - "I developed this hate against them during my recent Operation with Xi-8 in the Salt Mines"

Sarkics - "I also started to hate them during the Operation with the Xi-8 in the Salt Mines"

CI - "I hope they all just stop existing, they took away one of the most important people of my life"
​

< DISLIKES >

D-class - "Yeah, is almost clear why I dislike them, they are literally criminals that did something really bad or horrible to become a D-class"
​

< NEUTRAL >

GENSEC - "I mean they are alright, they are the ones who deal with the D-class"

Nu-7 - "They are also alright, they have to deal with CI constantly, but is kind of hard talk with one of them since well, they are on surface while I am in HCZ"

'Wisp' - "Yeah to be honest I don't want to be near her, I feel like she will do some weird magic, killing me in seconds, she would then hide or burn my body and delete any records of my existence"
​

< LIKES >

NTF - "Best group of the whole foundation, they are like a family to me"

Medical - "They have saved me many times from dying"

Xi-8 - "After seeing the things that the Sarkic are capable of doing, now I kind of want to help them out in destroying or stopping the spread of them"

Ace Haden - "Cool guy, but for some reason he has the ability to deform his body?"

'Maine' - "He is a really good captain, also he is a really chill guy"

IA - "Well if my brother is now one of them, I guess it will become more fun for all the site huh?"
​

< APPRECIATES>

'Slash' - "He was like a big brother to me, even though he broke my middle finger, and also had Bird Aids. I had a lot of fun having him around foundation. I will miss him being around HCZ and just standing in crossroads until something important happened or just talk and make fun of each other..."
​



(THESE ARE PURELY THE CHARACTER'S THOUGHTS AND ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN ICLY. ANY DEMOTIONS/REPRIMANDS RESULTING FROM READING THE ABOVE LOVES/HATES SECTION IS METAGAME.)


Trophies: A 49 Patch that he got for his first Operation with Xi-8.


Items on 'Tricky': A Red book


Additional Comments: N/A
​
 
Last edited: